i am 35 weeks pregnant and i am having braxton hicks every day at the least ill say 7 times in a day, is that normal.???

as the days go on the are getting a little stronger and sometimes ill have 3 in an hour but then wont have one for a few hours i have a doc's appt monday i was just wondering now so any feedback would be great oh and im having a great deal of pressure in my pelvic area to wear it hurt to lift my leg when im laying down my hip and back bones are hurting as well ....thank u so much ill appreciate ur two cents ;)~

charlene599

Asked by charlene599 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh man i feel you yes it is normal i have way more braxton hicks tho lol im 31 weeks and 6 days but soemthing i learned hard if you have even one that is so painful tha tyouo double over or anything go get checked asap they had to stop contractions on me i only had th eone bad one and didnt feel any of the others but apparently they were really close so if that happens then id be worried but other then that what you are discribing sounds like how i feel right this second lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My doctor says they get worse and stronger with subsequent pregnancies... I started having them at 28 weeks with baby #2 and then delivered at 37 weeks because I had already dialated so much. You may need to really take it easy for the next few weeks to make sure you get to the 37 week mark....If it comes too early your baby may have to spend time in the ICU and that is NO fun.
    gilchrist77

Answer by gilchrist77 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• thank u ladies yeah this is my first baby so i dont know what to think i go in tomorrow to go get checked but thank u so much u made me feel alot better
    charlene599

Answer by charlene599 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2009