im 6-7 weeks preggo and i stopped having morning sickness im worried if im still pregnant.

my last pregnancy i was sick everyday until 7 months so this worries me

C.Lewis

Asked by C.Lewis at 10:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry. Feel lucky that it has passed for now, it may return later.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• no its normal now watch your boobs inflate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• if you ahvent bled and have tissue pass then your fine every pregnancy is diff with ,y first i had no symptoms at al this one im sick as a dog
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• With my 1st I was sick for 3 months to the day.
    The next I was sick for one week and then I lost ALL symptoms, I was no longer tired, my b00bs stopped hurting, etc. I had a miscarriage.
    My next pregnancy I was sick for 6 months. It is different everytime. If the only symtom you have lost is nausea you are just fine.

Hugs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Are you crazy lol! Enjoy it!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Anon, how far alogn were you when you lost all the symptoms?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It sounds like you are lucky....I was sick for 3 months with my son and I haven't been sick once so far with this pregnancy and I am almost 6 months preggo with a girl.....It may mean you need to break out the pink stuff:) Congrats and best of luck!!!
    gilchrist77

Answer by gilchrist77 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If you arent bleeding or having cramps I'd be thankful its passed for now! Luck you : ]
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• im around 8 weeks and ive never been sick at all no puking or nausea etc. just sore breasts and lower back pain and been really tired!!
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I stopped being nasuated at like 8 weeks pregnant with this pregnany and my boobs didn;t get bigger with this one till like 3 1/2mths or 4. My last two pregnancies my boobs got big at about 6 weeks
    Anonymous