what was your best gift you ever recived and worst?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son was my best and I never received a gift I didn't like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The best would be my son (I know, awwww) and umm worst would be....the poopy diapers he leaves me every morning! LOL just kidding. No idea honestly.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My family was my best gift and the worst was a beanie baby wrapped around an apple. Not from my kids eithier, from a guy friend.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 11:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I've had tons of wonderful gifts in my lifetime, I can't think of one I would call the "best", but it didn't take a second to think of the worst.... a friend told me he was having a piece of art commissioned by one of my favorite artists as a wedding gift. I was thrilled as I love everything this guy paints/sculpts etc... when the art arrived, it was a piece of cardboard with star trek pictures cut from a magazine decoupaged all over it, then a black magic marker was used to fill in the gaps...surrounded by a frame so cheap it didn't last a week. It's truly the most godawful thing i've ever seen. It came with a certificate of authenticity and the price he charged my friend. (over $500) It was hard to plaster a smile on my face, and all I could think of was where the hell I was going to hang this so my friend wouldn't be hurt, but no one else would ever see this monstrosity.
    Michelle_BT

Answer by Michelle_BT at 11:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I dont really consider any gift to be a bad one, at least the person cared enough to get you one. but once i received a bottle of lotion that was half full and had dirt on the top, that was in like 5th grade for the christmas gift exchange at school.
    The best gift is my happy, healthy daughter
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2009