How does your baby have to be before you can give juice?Whats the ratio?

Lisa807

Asked by Lisa807 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think like 6 mos old, and I would start with 1 part juice and 2 parts water.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If you are going to add juice to your baby's diet, make sure you do it as you do with all new foods, wait 3-4 days until adding something new to the diet so you can watch for possible allergies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Babies can handle juice/water in small amounts when they begin taking solid foods. I only give not from concentrate apple and white grape juice and I dilute with water (but some pediatricians will tell you not to dilute...especially if you have an under weight child).
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• my son has been getting jucie since he was 3 days old for constipation i didnt do thid on my own the pid said to give him pear ans prunee half water half juice he gets 3oz of juice and 3 oz or water
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2009