What does this mean to you?

If your doctor said to you that he can't say if anyone did anything right or did anything wrong after you had a procedure done by another doctor when you said something didn't feel right, then what would you take this to mean? Would you assume someone screwed up and they are trying to cover their butts since they are in practice together or that he has no clue what he is talking about or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Health

• I would assume that something was done wrong and that he is trying to cover someones butt.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It meand a cover up to me. Go to a different doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• This happened to my dh with his cancer... he was diagnosed in 02... surgery, treatment and a few followups that all came back negative... cool right... uh no... 05 it's back ... this time in another area, same type.. more treatments, sent to see another dr, this dr basically said do it my way or die (his cancer is and was then too curiable) he left that office conatacted his other drs and got no return calls... no appts were made in the yrs to come... 08 cancer is back same type this time taking up the entire stomach area... turned out it "was" the same one from 02.. the followups were not the right ones for his type of cancer and all of the drs in 05 left him hanging ... we found a very good specialist and he said the same thing op stated... and we are taking it as the other drs screwed up...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009