Anyone else experiencing this with their SO??!!

My SO talks and flirts with other women on the internet! I hate it. He watches webcams and just today I see that he told some girl "He's very talented in bed" and him and I haven't had sex for two months!!! What an a-hole! oH AND THE NO SEX IS NOT BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT IT. IM 39 WEEKS PREGGO AND HE TREATSS ME LIKE I HAVE A DISEASE!

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 11:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• wow, im sorry to hear that. Is he cheating? i ask because he watches webcams which shows he has a sex drive, but he hasn't had sex with you in 2mths.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• He sounds like an ass! Why do you want to reproduce with this man?! I would definitely put a stop to the webcam flirting thing. That is so disrespectful to you. No I never went through this with my SO. If I did, we for sure wouldn't have had more kids!
    Anonymous

• No, I can't say that I ever went through that and I sure as hell can't say I'd ever put up with it. It's very disrespectful and in my eyes borderline cheating. If he can't hold it in while you're pregnant with HIS child, well, that kinda says a lot about how trustworthy he is. Are you comfortable with letting him flirt and talk about sex with live women on the internet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Not with my SO, but with my ex. I got rid of him when I realized how disrespectful it was.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Absolutely not! He sounds like a jerk and you deserve better.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• He is cheating on you. Any man who does this is an ass. Your pregnant and he is disrespecting you. I would have the locks changed when he gets home.
    Anonymous

• No, I do not experience that. I would call that blatant cheating.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• wow. what a jerk! He needs to grow up & show you respect. . .you are carrying his child. . .ugh men like that make me SIC
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• & meant SICK no SIC lol
    ColtsFan1912

• If you haven't already told him he needs to stop then TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO STOP! That is disrespectful and Very demeaning of him! What a jerk! Im sorry but that is ridiculous! Maybe you should rip that webcam off the computer and trash it!
    Jalisasmommy

Answer by Jalisasmommy at 12:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009