Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I buy a safety guard for a TV?

My sons are always turning off the tv or changing the channel. I need a guard or something to block the buttons. Where can I find one?

Answer Question

Asked by palexander at 11:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 9 (342 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • love this site

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

  • Anon, I love you. I have been wanting something like this forEVER. My 13 month old drives me nuts playing with the TV buttons.

    Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.