can i get pregnant?

i was 19 yrs old when i have sex with my ex i used pills to protect my self in pregnancy our relationship was 4 yrs then he died,till then i never had a boyfreind i met my husban when i was 26 then we get married when im 27 now were 2 yrs married im not pregnant yet, isnt because i use pills before? but that was long time ago ,,..pls give some answers ,,i have plan to go doctor im just waiting for my insurance to approve,,hope nothing wrong with me..my husban has kids already & i dont ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Look, unless you have absolutely not had sex, YES you could be pregnant. There is no fool proof method of birth control, unless you simply don't have a uterus.. and I am assuming you do. Go to the Dr. or take a test... How are we supposed to know if you are or aren't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• To the best of my knowledge, bc pills wouldn't keep you from concieving now unless you were still on them. It may also depend on how long you have been off them. If it was recently, it may take your body a while to adjust to thier abscence. Best advice, is to see your doc.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• There is no need to be rude anon 11:31
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• anon 10:31 be nice , there no forcing here to answer there question..all here is a freindly advice not insult...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• anon 10:31 - do you ever ask questions on here and expect advice? If you are only going to throw insults, stop answering the questions.
    Anonymous

• Hi, I wish you the best in TTC!

I have so hopeful news for you. You can be on BC for a very long time and still get pregnant, IT really does depend on your body, Everybody is different.
    I;m 26 and my husband and I will be married almost 3 yrs. And we worried that we were going to have trouble. But, it happend. Infact, I found out just a couple of days ago.

Don't fret, you guys are young, It will happen.
    Oh and FYI i was on BC for 10 yrs before.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2009