if you???

if you are planing on having a tubal ligation done please read the warnings on side afffects before you make what can be one of the biggest mistakes of your life i wish i had never had it done.....i was made to belive by my ex obgyn i had to because of my white blood count being to high little did i know it was normak becuse i was pregnant and now im a total wreck i hurt all the time my emotions are off the chart and i stay sick i have been dignosed with ptls(post tubal ligation syndrome)and the only cure is a reversal which i dont have the money to afford..please read up on it before you do it i wouldnt wish what i have and am going through on my worst enemy....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm very Sorry for what you're going through! I recently met A Freind that had that done! She had 2 more children afterwards! Hers didn't take! You have to get counseling & care for you! I feel for you & I'm concerned! I hope you get your right answer! Maybe you just need some time!!? What ever... Do what makes you feel you again! Give it time! Don't let it get to you. Something has to help you! Are they sure it took too? Are your hormones & emotions getting the best of you? I am not in your shoes but I tell you I care & send Cyber Caring Healing Hugs!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• im so sorry for what you are going through....god bless and i hope you can have the money soon to get the reversal done=)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm so sorry you are having a negative experience with your tubal. Why did your white blood count play into the decision to have it done? Was it your doctors choice, or yours?

I had mine tied almost 3 years ago and have not suffered any negative side effects. I've never heard of (PTLS.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Im sorry you had a negative experience. It happens and thats too bad.

I had mine done a little over a year ago and Ive been fine. Im very happy I had it done and have no regrets.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• it was my dr.'s choice he said my white blood count was elevated but it is normal most women who are pregnant have elevated white blood cells but he had me convinced i would get leukemia if i didnt do the tubule,i think i was stereotyped because me and hubby had just got married two weeks prior to me having our baby ...you can google post tubule ligation syndrome and it can give you info on it..im glad yours has been a success..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i had it done three years ago i didnt feel any side affects untill seven months after having it done,things went down hill every sine then and i finaly got brave and talked to my pc doctor and he said it sounded like ptls and i never heard of such,i came home did reseach and bam every symptom they described i have...and i was not informed that i needed counciling before and after having a tuble done i was not informed of any of the side affects that law requirs a woman to know before the procedure i was pretty much told that i would die if i didnt have it done,but i am not dying from a illness at all i am in perfect phyical conditio other then this ptls..
    Anonymous

• OMG Anons, those doctors you had sound awful! I had several appointments with the doctor before it was done, and there were counseling type appointments. They tried to talk me out of it. They tried to scare me out of it. I accused them of being too lazy to do it! Even as they wheeled me to the OR, they were asking if I was really sure about this.

Just want to say SHAME ON THEM!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I am sorry for your trouble. I had mine tied after my last c-section and other than a bit more pain I have had no trouble. I had 5 kids so I really needed to get it done as I don't want anymore children. I have never heard of what you experienced. Maybe you should write a journal post or post this in a group so more moms see what you are talking about.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009