How do I arrange Sticky Posts within a forum?

I own a weight loss group and I have a forum for weight loss victories. I entered them in order 5,10,15,20......but now they are all out of whack and I can't figure out how to arrange them? Please help.....

jahvarzionmomma

Asked by jahvarzionmomma at 11:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't think you can unless you reply by bumping from last to first you want it to appear and then locking that post up. Kwim? (20, 15, 10, 5)

See whenever someone reply, it bumps that post up...why the posts could be out of whack.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You can make a single sticky post and then add the links to each of your unstickied victory posts in the order you want them. That way you can keep them visible to your people and they can reply with upsetting the order of your stickies. Kind of like a table of contents.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2009