For people who believe in God and Jesus?

How many people do you tell that Jesus loves them? Im not talking about preaching to them but if you see someone out that looks down or something just look at them and say Jesus loves you? DO you do that? If so when was the last time ?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I tell my kids that all the time. Usually, I tell them that GOD loves them and if they need anything to talk to GOD or Jesus. And they know that the only "opinion" that matters is GOD'S. And since they know GOD loves them unconditionally, they know that the only one they really have to "prove themselves to" is themselves, which makes them into VERY wonderful individuals because they know that they are GOD'S perfections.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I hate to admit it, but I don't remember ever having done that.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It has been a while!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Honestly, no I don't tell people that, but maybe I should it might make someone's day .
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Not daily but when I do get the chance I say it to people on here but I should make an effort to tell people that in the public. I also tell my friends because it encourages them and uplifts them!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I really do believe Jesus loves me. I don't tell it to others unless I feel the Holy Spirit prompting me to do so. I probably need to think about doing it more.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Just my SD. I should do that more.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 1:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Guilty of not saying it as much as i should!
    Andrea337

Answer by Andrea337 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• people take that offensively around here...
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 7:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I just want to thank all the Christians that DON'T say that to me ---- sincerely --- THANK YOU!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009