Soooo confused????(prego) or NOT............

im about 23 days late!!! and around the time i was suppose tp get my period i spotted once very light pink and no period since on the 5th of march it will be a month ..... i took pg test the week of the 5th and came out negative and took one a few days later and again negative... im not one to have late periods i am VERY accurate and always on time .... just confused .... help anyone ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if they are neg then most likely no your not but a more serious problem can be happening you should really get to a dr asap and be checked
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i would say to go in to the ob and tell him what all is goin on and get a blood test you might be one that a home test wont work on you have to have a blood test and if thats a no then i would ask for more test to see what the prob is good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• dont you ask this question everyday ? i swear i have seen like 1000 times already
    G-O- T-O T-H-E D-O-C-T-O-R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Just go to the Dr.
    We are not psychic. Nor are most of us MD's.
    Just go to the freakin Dr.
    Geessshhh
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 12:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I had implantation bleeding a week before my period was to come. It was only pink though and was there only when I went to the bathroom two times and just when I wiped. Sme people don't have high enough levels to show a positive pregnancy. Some have to wait till their like a few months along to test positive. You could also be tricking ur body into thinking ur pregnant. I though I really was one month and kept thinking it, my period ended up being 2 weeks late. The next month we tried again and I ended up pregnant finally.
    Anonymous

• well this happen to me as well..
    its best to just go in get a blood test
    thats how i had to find out
    and until this day im 4 months..
    i take a test it will come back neg.
    so good luck.. make a app. get a blood test
    you maybe!!..
    Anonymous