How do I delete widgets

I want to delete some widgets and other stuff from my page like thought bubbles from others how do I do it? I don't see DELETE on any of them

2girlsmama0306

Asked by 2girlsmama0306 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• For the widgets, you just click the "x" or "edit" on the top right hand corner of the widget.

dawnjohnson5

Answer by dawnjohnson5 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Click the X on the widget, and it will ask you if you want to delete from your homepage, profile page or both. Click both if you want it totally gone.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 3:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Click the X ...but make your choose to delete from BOTH pages - Homepage (which is how you see your profile) and Profile (which is how everyone else sees it). A lot of people don't do this and have like 4 of the same things on their profile. Just because you delete it from your Homepage doesn't mean it was deleted on your profile so check both!
    Anonymous