• In the Spotlight:

what do you think is the most drama filled topic of cm overall?

not tryint to start drama just aksing which topic you ladies think is the worst for drama... overall

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Personally for me its a tie between FF/BF topic and VAXXED/NOT VAXXED
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• well in the answers section it seems to be: the octuplet issue, obama, bf vs ff and natural birth lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It would be easier to answer which topic doesn't cause drama! The circumcise or not issue definitely causes drama, and religion tends to stir it up too, as well as, to spank or not to spank. I think there are so many topics that can have two or more sides and so many women who are very passionate about their views. Put that together in one forum and BOOM! you've got drama! I do think, however, in fairness to everyone, that being that your dealing with written words over the Internet, as apposed to talking with someone, it's very easy to misjudge some one's attitude or demeanor and assume they are starting drama when they are mearly trying to express their point of view. Then, on the other hand, there are those who definitely love drama and stir it up every chance they get!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Circumcision ones get pretty heated.
    Anonymous

• I would have to say these, in this order:

1) Vacc cs. Non vacc
    2) BF vs. FF
    3) Circ vs. Non circ
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Nowadays it seems to be Octomom and Obama..Anything and everything Obama has the people in PC&E all riled up. I can't go in there because I feel my blood pressure go up..
    Anonymous

• Definitely the vax vs no vax and the to spank or not to spank....very heated.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think its the adoption topics. People can't seem to understand that adoption is a very different experience for each person touched by it so it always comes down to adoptive mom vs. biological mom, adoptees with good experiences vs. ones with bad experiences...
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 2:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• From what I have seen:

formula vs. breast feeding
    baby "leashes"
    abortion
    obama
    spank vs. no spank
    octopussy(sry. I have been dying to call her that on cm)

not in any order.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 9:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009