Negative comments from moms...

So I like answering questions on here to help moms that need some good advice. But nothing makes me more mad then people that leave negative feedback! Ever heard " if ya cant say anything nice dont say it at all? " Anyone else feel this way?

JmgBlair

Asked by JmgBlair at 12:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes I do cause some women on here are way 2 nast 2 others.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• No
    dawnjohnson5

Answer by dawnjohnson5 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I agree!!!! I am SICK of momjudgement! I even get it at the store, the library, everywhere! I am SICK of dirty looks when I am discplining my child, or even when he gets excited about something- each parent parents THEIR child to the best of THEIR ability! I would get complaints if my son was screaming in the middle of the store- but if I put him in time out in a public place I get stares too! Moms unite! :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 12:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Well , for the moms that said no, all I have to say about that is not every woman has the ability to be nice and have a heart!!!! Peekalou and jessicasea, you are amazing women. Sometimes I just dont even want to ask questions because of the negative feedback. I ask women that have had the same experiences, not the ones that are just out there judging me! UGH.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Right, so I am not nice and I don't have a heart because I said that no, I don't feel the same way you do?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• There is a difference between a difference in opinion and being rude. Some think a difference of opinion is rude and it is not...it is an opinion...that was asked for. I don't think there is a call for being rude but an honest difference of opinion is ok.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm talking about being rude people. Acting like people are idiots and such.Hurtful comments and just down right being well a bitch! haha I could never leave someone a comment like the ones ive seen. Its awful!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes, I do. I have asked a couple of very pertinent questions and I get nasty negative "youre crazy" remarks. I just deleted them. People are so judgmental and I know good and well that they are probably doing things that I would think is crazy. They just can't accept that someone else does it differently than they do. Many moms feel very bullied on here. If I wasn't so mean and persistant, I would have already deleted my account.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• No.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2009