Am I the only one NOT caught up in the Twighlight series thing?

honestly, i couldnt get into it and im an avid reader... sorry if i offend but Ive read better

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i cant stand it i dotn think the writer is a very good one i like better stephen king novels
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm sure you're not the only one.
    I enjoyed reading the books several times. I was also teased about it just a couple of days ago. That's OK. I'm not as crazed about it as some, but I am definitely a fan.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• There's nothing wrong with that and there are other people who disliked the series as well. I personally liked them but I haven't grown obsessed like most. I found them to be very interesting though

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Nope but I've never tried to read them either. I'm not really into the whole vampire or the romance thing but I might like it if I tried reading them. I probably won't though. I definitely don't have an interest in seeing the movie.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I really don't know anything about it. I'm not into the werewolf thing, at least thats what i think it's about. My sil loves it! She's obsessed with the series.

kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 12:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Im not, and I honestly have no clue what its even about.
    I thought it was for pre-teens anyway
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I enjoyed them and read all 4 books in 5 days, but I'm not obsessed. They were good, but not great imo. I haven't seen the movie, but may rent it when it's out on dvd. That's as far as my interest goes.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• im not
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm not most of the people around here that loved it are in middle and high school
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 12:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm not, I thought they were books for teenagers.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009