Octuplets mom gets offer to do porno!

Okay guys, I'm laughing sideways in my chair here. What do you guys think of this. I was watchin The Chelsea Handler Show last night, she reported that Nadia has received an offer to make a porno where she has sex with eight men and gets pregnant eight times. Get this....they offered her diapers for life....

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• good lord.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• LOL I LOVE CHELSEA LATELY!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• serioulsy wow
    Anonymous

• Are you friggin kidding me? LMAO!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Not a joke guys! People will do anything. She wasn't kidding. Your reactions are the same as mine was! Watch her show on E! They will probably show it again, it's on the episode where they interview that Manson actress from the Sarah Conner chronicles. Not saying that momma would do that, I just thought it was crazy.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• TOO FUNNY. I GUESS THE PORN INDUSTRY IS DESPERATE BUT SHE WON'T DO IT.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol, ive seen them do an interview on her and her mother (or whoever it was) claims she had surgery to make herself look just like Angelina jolie. i wouldnt do it for diapers lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009