whydoihavesomanyhangupswhatswrongwithme

im beat down by life &my home town my mom is a 74 yr old church of christ im a babtist she thinks im going 2 hell

lanegirl

Asked by lanegirl at 12:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• uneedapsacebuttonidstartthere
    Anonymous

• nice, lol
    Anonymous

• Do you think youre going to hell? I think it matters more what youre relationship with God is and not what they SAY it is.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I don't know.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you are not beat down by your life and your home town, it's your life. Get used to it by now already! Stop lying around crying about your life, you aint living in the streets, or a mudhut, your ribs aren't exposed from malnutrition, your mother is still alive. you sound like a whiner, get over yourself and get off the damn couch and go do something already. clean your house, or go clean someone elses, do something for someone and quit yelling "me me me". sheeeesh.
    Anonymous

• Anon259... that was just plain rude...

OP... why not try posting this question on the Religious threads ...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You need to start doing things positive for your self. If you are so unhappy in the town you live in make a plan to move if possible. Do you live at home with your mother? maybe it's time to move out. Create a happy life for your self. Goo Luck to you

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 11:29 AM on Mar. 1, 2009