What do you do for a living?

I am a stay at home mom and part time student. On my way to becoming a registered nurse! What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My question was what do you do for a living?  The question is pretty subjective it doesn't say how do you earn money!  Just go away from the question!

Anonymous

• sahm,m part time tutor and college student, Im finally graduated and will be doing social work just not sure where yet.

Answer by gemgem at 12:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm a WAHM. Check me out! www.kimskloth.com
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Im a stay at home mom
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm a full time stay at home mom and hopefully this fall I will become a part time college student, depending on hubby and the economy.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• How does staying at home and going to school make a living? I didn't know either one of those jobs paid.
    Anonymous

• Anon, being a SAHM is the highest paying job I know of and with great benifits to boot. I'll gladly except hugs and kisses and macaroni magnets anyday. Plus, the benifit of getting to teach and watch my children grow everyday is way better than any other job could offer.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes but that can't pay for the things you need to make a living, which is what the question was.
    Anonymous

• Anon 51: I was asking what do you do not how do you get money! Some people are just so rude. OKAY NEW QUESTION: what do you do? Some people are just rude and dumb!
    Anonymous

• Kudos to you girl! I am a stay at home who works off ebay. Its pretty fun I miss talking to people whos vocab extends beyond poo poo and ablah
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009