confused please help if u can

i will break this down short as i can..
i got my period dec 23 and aslo jan 23
but i have got NO period this month
however i did test and the first day i tested 2 lines showed up
meanin that i am pregnant, however 2 days later when i went to get the test
that was at the bottom of a bag in my clothes.. only 1 line was there
has this ever happen should i wait another week 2 test??
cud it have jus been a mis-read test??
please give me ur opinin if u can thankz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just get another test and retake it. You can get them at dollar general for a buck and they work.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you can take another test maybe get one that say pregnant or not pregnant theres no way you can miss read that lol but i would go bywhat the test said after the first 2 mins
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• the lines almost always fade after time. thats why you are supposed to read it within the first 5 minutes. check out www.peeonastick.com for more info about that. but i would say, if you got a positive, you are pregnant. it is very rare to get a false positive. take another just to be sure. and good luck!
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 1:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• No read the box it says somethig about read after 3 min and not after 10 min or something like that. I would just take another test but once you read throw it away. Good luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would just take another test now. There are hormones in the urine that make those lines appear. If they dry out I could understand the lines fading. I would just take another one. I doubt that you misread it. But if you need to show proof to someone just take another.
    Good luck and congrats!
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Sounds to me like the lines just faded, I would take another just to be sure though.

JulianeB

Answer by JulianeB at 2:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009