Octta Mom

What do you guys think about Octta Mom?

kylie_2008

Asked by kylie_2008 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• she kinda looks like angelina jolie.
    Anonymous

• I dont think of her. Its her life not mine.

Answer by gemgem at 1:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think she's a moron, that's what I think about her. I feel sorry for her kids. I think she needs to get some mental help.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i dont think much about her but i do feel for her mom she seems to be the one caring for the 6 kids she already has now lets throw 8 more in,
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I see everyone saying bad things about the mom, and yes she has her issues and most likely shouldn't have all those kids. But my questions is what about the doctor that did the IF for her??? Knowing she already had 6 kids , the chances or her having a high number of multiples again was high, why would he/she agree to do the procedure??? Doesn't that doctor have some sort of ethical responsibility to say no to such a case?? regardless of what the patient wants if it's not good it shouldn't be done! I feel sorry for the kids that were brought into such a terrible situation.
    erin0600

Answer by erin0600 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think she's nuts.
    Anonymous

• I don't think of her at all. She wants a bunch of kids that she can't financially take care of then so be it. Thats on her. I'll stick with my two and stay the hell away from welfare if GOD permits.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I don't kno what to think about the whole situation! Her father was on Oprah the other day n said she felt like she had to fullfill some void she had n that was to have a HUGE family! So I think shes just wantin a big family but I also think she might have a little problem! I mean 14kids come on!!! I don't see how she'd even think she'd be able to pay or take care of all them! Plus shes getting help from the state n we basically have to pay for it!! N the recent scoup is that the money she gets went for her plastic sergery for her to look like Angelena J!! But all this is mostly tabloids talking..we really don't kno the story! But I do also feel bad for her kids...they'll pri get set away from her...cuz im thinken there not gunna let her take them home. Also half of them 6 are pri gunna end up having some kind of mental problems
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think that the babies should be adopted, she can't take care of them. She has 6 that need her. She needs therapy so she can feel better about herself. I feel sorry for her, but I don't think that I should foot the bill for it.
    The doctor should be penelized. Make HIM pay for the rearing of these babies, and all the bills incrued during pregnancy and birth. What a DUMB A*S
    Yasmin

Answer by Yasmin at 2:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009