dont you hate it when

people dont answer your texts when you're bored? lol i thought everyone knew that when you get a text you drop whatever you're doing and answer it LOL jk.

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 1:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes especially now days because my DH just got me the enV2 and it came in the mail yesterday. Now I want to play! I wish everyone I knew had Verizon...I would have a field day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I hate texting. Probably because I suck at it. I know how to work the T9 thing but I can't for the life of me ever get it to work right. It takes me a good 2 minutes just to type 'what r u doing". Annoying...I'd rather call!!!
    Anonymous

• lol yeah texting is the new cool thing LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I know. But I still suck at it. I guess I suck at being cool!
    Anonymous

• I do not text. I like to hear peoples voices..So I call.

Answer by louise2 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I don't really get the big excitement over texting. Why don't you just call them? I think it's just another way we avoid eachother. I'm probably over analyzing. Sorry. LOL To answer your question, yes it is annoying, when I do text someone, which is hardly ever.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• haha yeah i know, modern technology is making people avoid each other, i did a report on it in interpersonal communication class :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol... i am more of the one ignoring the txts...they just don't stop..and that damn ringer gets annoying after you hear it 1,000 times!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol!!!!! i also have an enV2!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Oh wow, we have that at our online college campus and when I came back from the bathroom I saw that some girl in my class had sent me an IM and when I didn't respond immediately she got really angry and told me I was rude!
    I told her I stepped away from my desk to take a break, but I was back if she had a question and she just blew me off.

Now with text phones....is there a way that when a person sends you a text message they can receive a message back that says "This person is out to lunch, or away, or offline" or whatever a person wants to set up as a personalized away message? That way, when you send a text message you aren't waiting breathlessly for a return text immediately and simmering when one doesn't come back within a short time limit...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009