Do you have a vision board or dream board?

I made one last summer. I think it is one of the best things you can do besides writing your goals down. It's one of the things that helps keep me focused! You can learn more here: http://hubpages.com/_mom/hub/Personal-Growth-Your-Path-to-Success

ZARA81

Asked by ZARA81 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes I do! I have had my vision board for about two years now! So do my 3 kids and my husband. If the dog could make his, he would have one! LOL So many of us forget our dreams and don't have a vision for the future. I have check off several things I placed on the Vision Board and so has the family. If you don't have one get one and take it seriously. Thanks for the question!
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 10:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have been saying that I was going to make one, and I have talked to my daughter about making one. Maybe this will be one of your project this weekend.

Thanks for reminding me.
    IreneW

Answer by IreneW at 2:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I have been meaning to make one for a long time and just never get around to it. Maybe I should write that goal down =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I seen them before and i think i would like to do one. I think it will be alittle remider of what i want to accomplish and keep me at a positive state in mind. Look forward, not backward.
    brit041

Answer by brit041 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I have heard of them, but have never taken the time to make one. With everthing that is going with the economy, work and life in general, I think this will help me keep my mind on positive things.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 11:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes, I have a visual board. I made one after watching the dvd the "Secret." It's a visual reminder when my business is not doing good to keep pushing through. I walk past it and smile because I know that God is going to provide it for me in due time.
    quenn

Answer by quenn at 8:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2009