Non waver?

Do you guys hate it when you let someone merge or you let them get in front of you in traffic and they don't wave a thanks? I know it shouldn't bother me so much, but it does!! And alot of the time it is the cell phone talkers who don't wave cuz they are too busy yapping on their phone and driving badly!!! Whew... I just had to vent.

Asked by GMR at 1:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah...LOL...That does really bug me. I just feel that if I am nice enough to let you in front of me (cause I am super important) then you oughta wave that you acknowledged the NICE thing I did. I mean it takes a lot to let people in front of me and they act like I owed it to them. JK...yes, it really does bug me.

Answer by momofsaee at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes. Makes me want to cut them off.

• my hubby waves when someone lets him pull out i always thought it was kind of embaressing but now i know pple like that

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• it is kinda rude.....we always make sure we throw our hand up if someone lets up by

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I always wave...even if my hubby is's just manners. someone does something nice, you show a gesture of grattitude. come on people we learned this in kindergarden

Answer by TippyD at 2:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• LOL...I always yell "You're welcome!" as if they can hear me....LOL.
    I always wave a thank you and smile to everyone who is polite to me on the road because there are so few drivers nowadays who aren't, so those who are are much more appreciated.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• That bothers me too! And if they can drive and talk on the phone at the same time, surely they can wave too!!

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I remember some time ago hearing a DJ's morning prattle, commenting that we all know the hand gesture that means "You're a jerk" when someone does something to piss us off in traffic. But what gesture do we use when we KNOW we messed up (accidentally pulled out in front of someone, etc.) and want to person to know that we're sorry before they have a chance to flip us off. Smacking one's forehead, perhaps?

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009