Is there any one else about to start on Clomid or already on it?

This is my last cycle befor I start on Clomid If I dont get pregnant in early march. Im wondering what the experiance has been like for others that are already on it. And for the women who are about to start it, why exactly did your obgyn put you on the fertility drug? I just found out today that I have PCOS but I already have one child so thats not going to hold me back.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes I have PCOS too. I took clomid as well I assume your Dr. told you when and how to take it. Make sure and take the fertility tests to ( I suggest the digital ones as they are easier to read). It took me 3 months on the clomid to get pregnant so don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away. I don't want to scare you but you do have 1 in 10 chances of having multiples on this drug. In my case I was pregnant with one in the uterus and one in the fallopian tube. At 8 weeks the tube ruptured and had to have emergency surgery. Sadly I lost the baby in the tube along with my tube. But I now have a wonderful Wonderful 8 month baby boy!! The chances of that happening to you though is 1 in 50,000 SO GOOD LUCK!!! Let us know if it works!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 3:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2009