HEAT UGHH

OK I AM DYING OF HEAT I HAVE ON A JERSEY AND SHORT SHORTS LIKE ITS SUMMER OUT!!! BUT WHEN I OPEN MY WINDOW I GET COLD BUT AS SOON AS I CLOSE THE WINDOW IM BACK TO BEING HOT. I AM NOT SURE IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT BUT HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Menopause?
    Anonymous

• only happens to me when im pregnant im dying most of the time any other time when im not pregnant i am freezing my butt off
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think if pregnancy were the cause by the time you were getting hot flashes you would KNOW you're pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I didn't get really hot in pregnancy until my blood really started to increase in volume -about the 2nd trimester. Before that, I might have had a wave of heat...but it was part of a need to eat or drink and not isolated to just being hot.
    Kid_Coach

Answer by Kid_Coach at 2:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009