Why does he think I'm slow?

My HUSBAND that I've been MARRIED to for 5 YEARS is still trying to convince me that I won't get pregnant if he pulls out. I haven't found a BC method that I'm satisfied with yet so in the mean time we've been using condoms but if we happen to not have any he still wants some but I'm not having anymore kids yet!!! But he sits there and tries to convince me that I can't get pregnant like we're 16 lol. Does anyone else's husband think you don't know any better???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Last night my son was running a fever. His dad wants to bundle him up. His logic is "He's sick." I said "yes but if we bundle him up he's going to get hotter." and he's already had a febrile seizure when he was 1. But he keeps insisting that we put pjs and covers on him even though he had the fever. Eventually he gave in.
    Anonymous

• Mine does and I always prove him wrong lol, but we used the pull out method for 4 years always worked for us were doing that now, but to each their own everyone is different
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• anon 11:03 perhaps was he thinking that way so your son could sweat the fever out?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• the pull out method is how i got prgnant with my middle child
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• infoladytimer.com
    Anonymous

• Thats just a man who wants sex talking. They can't even think straight when they think they are going to get some. You obviously know thats not a reliable form of BC. Good for you for standing your ground.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I only used that method when I was young and dumn and ended up with my son 11 years ago. Now I'm happy with my IUD and in two years when that comes out my tubes will be tied.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Can you get another form of birth control? Then he wouldn't be so anxious, and want to choose a method that isn't reliable?

Answer by Bmat at 3:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• "anon 11:03 perhaps was he thinking that way so your son could sweat the fever out? "

Can they sweat the fever out? They told me at the ER not to cover him, that's how the fever spiked so high last time but if there are other methods I'd be glad to hear them!
    Anonymous