Any ideas for a 15th Birthday Party?

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 2:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• how about a local hotel room and order Pizza and have a pool party?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Loud music, pizza, chips and dip, Parents in a different room of the house! lol That's all teens really want, to have fun with their friends, and not have mom and dad trying to organize things and set up games.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 3:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If you have friends to help drive the kids around it would be fun to have a "treaure hunt", I think that's what it's called. Put the kids into teams into different cars with lists and a time limit. I did that for my daughter and her friends, they absolutely loved it! They had to get a police officers and a firemans autograph, help an elderly cross the street, etc...not only did they have a blast but they learned a few things too.
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 11:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• where do you live? take her to the closest city with 2 or 3 of her friends, and see what there is to do there . We live in PA and for my dd 15th we went to NYC w/ 3 of her friends, saw an 'off- broadway show'(they cost less) and got lunch from a food cart! talk about memories!!
    Anonymous