What is the stupidest thing anyone has ever told you?

When I first met my husband he told me that 9-11 was a conspiracy because George Bush and Bin Laden went to high school together and planned it all out for when Bush made it into office. Sad part was, he was serious. Until I busted out laughing. Yes, I married the dumbass.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thunder is clouds bumping into each other....
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 5:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT LOLOLOLOL

my husband is a DUMB ASS. omg he is so dumb he said when a baby is conceived that it doesnt have a sex it decides what sex its going to be around 4 weeks and something about girls are more likely because there are more girl genes or something... i was like 'someone didnt go to health class' :P:
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The stupidest thing I've heard recently was on this site. I forget the woman, but she said she hopes Obama fails and hopes the country fails. What kind of idiot WANTS that? Hmm, let's see, I'm so bitter and miserable that I will pray that the ENTIRE country tanks so I can say "told you so!" By far the stupidest thing I have EVER heard.
    Anonymous

• The dumbest thing I have heard is "I will change, I promise"
    calapuls

Answer by calapuls at 2:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol on the both of you...i once asked my hubby which one he thought was more important, church or school, i remember him saying church but he claims he didnt say such a thing.

now im not saying whether one is more important then the other just wanted his opionion.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I was buying cigarettes for my husband at a gas station once a long time ago and the lady spent a good ten minutes staring at my drivers license and running it over and over again, only to tell me that she thought it was a fake, that I wasn't really eighteen (I'm 22), but she'd sell me the cigarettes anyway because she couldn't prove that she was right, even though she "knew" she was.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You think thats bad?

My husband constantly reminds me of how we are going to take refuge in a costco or sam's club because one day we are going to be over run by zombies and yes he is serious.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I was 6 and my older brother told me that rain came from the airplanes(this was right after my first flight) and then he said and you know snow??that comes from poo..the blue water turns it white.... I believed him*shakes head*
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 2:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• when i was younger and just learning about sex, i asked my mom "what is a blowjob" and her response was "you blow on IT" LMAO im sure she was just telling me that to give me an answer and she wasnt ready to go into the whole "talk" of it all. but i will never forget it. thank goodness i had a stepmom because i got a second opinion and then decided not to ask my mom about sex anymore. LMAO
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• rofl... omg jaja... I am sorry, tell him I will remember that and when I turn into a zombie I am coming after him!!..lol
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 2:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2009