Has anyone delt with credit solutions and can tell me your experience?

just wondering good and bad reviews on credit solutions .

miss372

Asked by miss372 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Go to credit.org. It will link you to the Nonprofit Consumer Counciling organizationfor your state.

I am so happy that I consolidated my credit card debt with them and wish that I had done it way earlier. I was in a rut that I could not get out of: paying my credit card payment just so I could us it to buy gas and groceries. The consolidation kept my orignal amount, but lowered the interest rates and made payments more reasonable. A debt that I thought would take me years to get out of, will now be paid in full by the end of this year. It feels so good to have a time line on it.

I highly recommend taking positive steps to get out of debt. Keep an eye out for companies that would take advantage...consolidation should NOT take your debt out of the individual accounts to create one new large account.... only organize them. Good luck!
    Anonymous