What is the most expensive thing you own?

Ex: Watch, Purse, Jewelry?

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm. Does my son count!? Honestly I don't have anything really expensive. I hate spending large amounts of money even when I have it. I have a portable DVD player I bought for $150. My Nintendo DS was $130. No expensive jewelry.
    Anonymous

• Um jewlery, about 7 video games cars clothes. Don't know the most expensive but I did have to hear Hubby's nagging for buying me another Coach pocket book that ran 520. With the wallet included..............LMAO!!!!
    It was my bday present to myself.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would have to say my wedding band and engagment ring .... not sure if u wanted the price ... the wedding band was $900 and the engagment ring was $5,430......
    Anonymous

• oh well if houses count then my house not my ring
    Anonymous

• house
    Anonymous

• I have an art deco 1940's Longines gold and diamond wristwatch that is worth about $15K. Other than the obvious house and cars, that would be the most expensive thing I own. We also have quite a few antiques that are 4th and 5th generation family heirlooms. Someday I will inherit my husband's grandmother's wedding ring that is 9 karat total weight. it was appraised at $45K about 10 years ago, so I don't know what it's worth now. I'm not looking forward to it as much as you think since my MIL has it now...if you kwim.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 2:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• IIt would have to be my car almost $75,000, but if we are talking about having the most meaning to me it would have to be my Wedding ring set($11,715)
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• House
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Our Wheelin rig(it's paid for), it seems we are always putting more things on it,lol
    Our house would be first but I guess we don't technically own it until it's paid for, we have sunk about 30,000.00 into it with remodeling, and we arent' finished, lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My house and all of our vehicles. But I guess for small items it would be my wedding ring. It cost my husband about $25K. Although, our television in our media room is a close second. It was about $23K.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009