Feedback

So its been a week since my boyfriend and I had sex with the condom breaking and I've been a little crampy. I go to the doctors monday, I'm going to tell her what happened, do you think she will make me take a blood test? And is it too early to tell if I'm pregnant? Thanks everyone ! :]]

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• most likely they will have you pee in a cup adn they will do one that way
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would ask for a blood test:)
    Anonymous

• A urine sample will most likely not be able to detect if your are pregnant, but a blood test may. But even if you your blood test does come back with some HCG levels in it, if the levels are not high enough they will consider it a negative result. Best thing to do is wait a week. for either.

JulianeB

Answer by JulianeB at 2:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• do you think you're pregnant? maybe you're just getting your period? i knew the second that our child was made that i was pregnant (lliterally i just knew). a week is a tad early.i say wait it out. i took ....oh about 9 or so tests from the first day i knew to the day that i actually got a positive read and that was 3 weeks later.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would ask for a blood test. You can get a positive preg on blood test way faster then a urine test.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009