Should I test soon?

Around 6DPO I had symptoms such as dizziness, light cramping, back pains, light headaches, and EXTREME fatigue....however, 7DPO everything stopped...there was light back pain and now I am 8DPO...I have been TTC.

We (boyfriend and I) BD on the 19th and 20th...I should have ovulated the 20,21 or maybe even the 19th...but mostly likely the 20th...

so should I test soon or just wait until next wednesday/thursday for AF ((the wait is killing me))

for some reason I also had dreams of positive pregnancy test surrounding me everywhere I went 7DPO...(crazy!)

((No rude answers please!!))

:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i knew right away when i was pregnant. and yes i had dreams about it. take as many tests as you want! it is not like anything will hurt!!! it took us 3 weeks to get a positive test. i say don't stress about it and things will come naturally. keep your mind off of it by doing something else (ie- scrapbooking or cooking, etc).
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2009