how can i make time fly???

Ok at home with the kids all day, can start to suck sometimes(just being honest) i love my babys to my core, and i have fun all week with them untill wednesday ( i start feeling slugish) and i want the rest of the week over. I have tryed everything to make time pass, but i just can't make it pass fast enough, hubby gets home at 6pm and help. I have 2toddlers and a 5yr old, so it's hard, ones potty training, and ones starting to walk and my 5yr old boy well hes in a whole nother catagory.
It seems like someone on here always has something negative to say( so if you wanna talk bad, don't reply)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• The only thing I can say is stay busy. I know it's hard feeling sluggish but I realized when I'm really busy time goes by so fast. It's what I do at work. Spend my time doing things are so not important but before I know it it's time to go.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i se to have a job too and work time passes alot quicker than sahm time
    Anonymous

• Throw a clock . . . j/k OP. Maybe you can get out of the house? I don't know where you live, but I know I am DYING to get outside. DH works all day, so I really only get out the house on his day off. It's really tough being stuck in the house all day, every day, so don't feel bad, it's not just you!! I am ready to go stir crazy, myself!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Maybe you could do some craft projects with your kids.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would try pacing yourself...try to rest a bit more on Monday and Tuesday...then plan an outing (or messy activity that the kids will LOVE) for Thursday. Friday, for me, is a home day where I try to ready for the weekend by doing laundry and putting all toys back where they belong - so maybe have quieter, less messy, activities for that day (like coloring at the kitchen table or play dough).

I am trying to get into a more regular routine with my kids (6, 5, 2, and one baking)....that way everyone knows when down time is, too....I try to *escape* for a few minutes here and there...I can't engage all day everyday...even mama has limits and I think it's okay for kids to know that - they just need to have some options of what to do during that time (like a quiet time for the older one while younger ones might be napping, etc.)
    Kid_Coach

Answer by Kid_Coach at 2:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I feel you on that brget, i don't get out till saturday either
    Anonymous