If you and hubby had a babysitter for 1week, what would you do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• We would spend our time at home, just enjoying eahc other, the peace quiet,and get a lot done around the house. Stay up late and sleep in,lol....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I don't know.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Go to a warm climate and spend time on a beach to rest.
    CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 2:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i am not sure what we would do! i think we would take a little bit of $$ and go to the casino becuasue we like to do that about once a month.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• a whole week without kids? Oh the possibilities..... I'd love to be able to sleep late. No being woke up by screaming and fighting kids. As for the rest, I am not sure. There is alot I'd like to get done around my house (painting, cleaning, sorting out stuff...). I'm sure husband and I would eat out alot, and watch what WE want on tv for a change!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• GO ON VACATION!! We live in MI and I would totally LOVE to go to FL, sit on a beach, listen to the ocean and drink some cold beers ... ahh ... can almost feel the sand under my feet ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2009