Is this normal...

Is it normal to have sexual and emotinal feeilngs for a guy friend you have known for years? Its making me feel like I would rather be with him then my bf of 3 years (and baby daddy)!

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. I JUST SAW THE GUY I FIRST KISSED WHEN WE WERE 13 AND WE'RE BOTH 39, 40 NOW AND MARRIED TO OTHERS WITH CHILDREN. I KISSED HIM AND I FELT LIKE I WAS A KID AGAIN. HOT BOD ON HIM. I DON'T KNOW. DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT TO YOU. AND NO BASHING ANYONE.
    Anonymous

• It is normal. It also means that you need to evaluate your relationship with the father of your child (and not have more children at this time.) If you think you would be happier with the other man, then you know what you must do. To help make this decision, get a sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle. On one side write reasons to stay with your current boyfriend, and on the other side write reasons to be with the other man. Destroy the paper before your boyfriend comes home, and also realize that he is entitled to make a similar list concerning you and other women. If your boyfriend trusts and supports you, then it seems cold to be interested in the other man. Be fair to your present boyfriend, he deserves honesty. If you decide he is the one you want, then push the other man out of your mind.

Answer by Bmat at 2:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• "baby daddy" I love it! You girls make me laugh my ass off!
    Anonymous

• I know how You feel, Ive felt the same way with one of My BF. but I think You better stick with "Babys Daddy"
    Anonymous

• OH HAVE SEX ALREADY. ONLY KIDDING.
    Anonymous