Juicers?

Im interested in getting a juicer. Any one else have one? do you feel better from drinking the fresh juice, does your kids like it? do you like the one you have & how much was it?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I got a Jack Lalane power juicer when I was pregnant (over a year ago) and LOVE it . I still use it almost everyday. We paid $99.99 plus military discount at GNC. You can get them other places too, though. It is so easy and so is cleaning it. I reccomend it HIGHLY to anyone. Hubby and I love the juice and so do the kids. I really like making popcicles from the juice AND adding the pulp. This is by far the best juicer I've ever used. (my sister has a black and decker and I hate it)
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I was just thinking about this yesterday! I was reading about how drinking fresh vegatable and fruit juice is so much better for our body... I would like to get one soon too. I'll keeping an eye on this post.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love my juicer & my kids do too. You can get so creative with fruits & veggies. However, my kids do like the orange juice the most. In fact, I want to go make some grapefruit juice soon.  Sorry but I forgot how much I paid for it.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 2:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Thanks Ladies
    I seen the Jack Lalane juicer today & thats exactly what I was interested in :) so seeing someone reccommends it is awsome! :) I cant wait to get it in the mail!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2009