Are you a routine person?

I'm such a routine person during the week. Wake up get the kids ready for school drop them off. Come back home fix myself breakfast. Lay back down till 130. Take a shower get dressed for work pick up the kids. Drop them off at the babysitter and head to work. Get off 8 hours later come home and go to bed. This is my Mon thru Fr schedule and I hate it. I take the same route. The only thing that changes is taking a different car. (Which ever one has gas)

mommatime78

Asked by mommatime78 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a routine like that, and I personally hate it, but I know that my kids need it. If it was just me, then their would be no routine.
    calapuls

Answer by calapuls at 3:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yep, we all have our own Habitrail ball to run.

Funny about life, though...just when you think you can't stand one more day the same, something always happens to change your routine. New job, new love, new home, new baby, etc.

This too shall pass. Keep that in mind next time you're bored to tears.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yep, I have a routine with everything I do everyday and heaven forbid if it goes out of sync; it just messes me up the rest of the day, lol. I have a certain way I do everything and when I do it and just never seem to change it.... 55 years old, guess I'm pretty well set on this, lol
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I HAVE A ROUTINE WHEN IT COMES TO CLEANING, DOING LAUNDRY AND GOING FOOD SHOPPING. I DO ALL OF THEM ON CERTAIN DAYS. IF I CAN'T I FEEL OUT OF PLACE. WHEN YOU'RE A SAHM YOU CAN DO THAT.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009