Period is 13 days late, this has never happened, on bc and have been for years, i'm usually regular!!!!

I'm having all the symptoms, swelling and slightly tender breast, nausea: like i have eat but when i do it doesn't go away, head ache back ache, irratable, constipated, bloated, gained about 5lbs., and starting yesterday when i wipe after peeing there is some brown but very little not even enough to make me wear a panty liner. took one hpt at day 7 and another this morning both said negative, my last period was jan 16th. and it was regular missed this months and my next one, should i get it after missing this one, is scheduled for mar.16th, been on bc for years and i'm usually regular, i've no insurance to get a blood test help?

jess102385

Asked by jess102385 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you have an STD?
    Anonymous

• nope just got checked in early jan. both me and my partner are faithful and live together and have been together for two years now.
    jess102385

Answer by jess102385 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• HPV can lie dormant in the body for up to 10 years, sometimes it doesn't show up on a pap. It usually doesn't have any symptoms.

This happened to a friend of mine. She was having very abnormal periods or not having a period at all.
    Anonymous

• do you have a local health department? i would call them and see if they can do a pregnancy test. our health department did that and you didnt have to have insurance.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yes i do, just called and made an appointment with them for a blood test, can this be implantation bleeding?
    jess102385

Answer by jess102385 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• this is happening to my friend "K" as well, she got a blood test and it came back neg, and still dont know whats going on. she says she got checked for std's but its hard wether to belive her or not. lol n e ways if it counts any.... your not the only one! good luck
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 12:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009