does this bug you too??

one of my pet peeves is squished bread. i dont know why, it just really bugs me. Does squished bread bug you too or am i the only one? What are some of your other weird pet peeves-if you have any?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup i hate that what about toothpaste tubes being squeezed up ooooooh i hate that
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• People think I'm crazy but the sound of chewing bothers me to the core. I can't sit at the table with kids because they refuse to chew with their mouths closed. The slurping of spaghetti strings. OMG!! I swear and the sound of teeth beiing brushed eat at me. I think I'm going through a midlife crisis because no lie I was never like this.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Ha! Yeah, it bothers me, too. If the bread is squished then the ham and cheese doesn't fit right. lol.
    Some more pet peeves of mine are people that don't know how to drive, when my food touches (like if my bean-juice runs into my mac n cheese, I won't eat it.) Ummm, there's more but thats the only ones I can think of right now.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I agree with the above post. I cannot stand when people chew with there mouths open; absolutely drives me crazy. I can't continue to sit next to the person doing it or even see it.
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It bugs me more to have bread with big air holes in some of the pieces. That just drives me nuts.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• RUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Anonymous

• Speaking of bread, I will not make my sandwich with the end part. It's the same thing but I refuse! I also hate loud chewers and people who like to make jokes at others expense but they can't take it when someone does it to them! Sorry but thats happening alot today with a certain coworker. She'll tease you about something then when you come back at her she acts hurt and ignores you for awhile.
    Anonymous

• yes, that bothers me too.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Ya it bugs me when the bread is squished, makes putting bread together for sandwiches difficult LOL. Not sure Id call it a pet peeve of mine tho but does irk me.

Chewing with ice in the mouth, dislike that a lot!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I HATE WHEN SOMEONE SQUEEZES MY NOSE OR IF ONE OF MY KIDS BANGS IN TO BY LEGS WHEN I'M SITTING WITH MY LEGS CROSSED AND READING. I ALSO DON'T LIKE THE DOOR SHUT WHEN I'M IN ONE OF THE BEDROOMS. I FEEL A LITTLE CLOSTROPHOBIC. OF COURSE, THE BATHROOM DOOR CAN BE SHUT. WEIRD.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009