So how many ladies out there have a mustach? What do you do about it?

I have a little dark hair above my lip that bothers me. No one else probably notices.

But I NAIR mine away. Works well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Electrolosis. This will rid the hair completely after a few visits. Waxing only breeds more growth. So you will need to wax for a lifetime.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 3:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I have a little vibrating razor thing.. im sure you've seen it on tv or at walmart in the check out aisle but it works good as well. most females have it.. but if you have dark hair your screwed :( LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• laughingThis question made me laugh out loud! Just the way it read, I pictured women with full mustaches as opposed to just a little upper lip hair. I too deal with this. I wax, pluck, whatever I have to to get rid of it. I tried the prescription cream... I think it's called Vaniqua. It worked some, but as soon as you quit using it the hair comes back. And, it's $80.00 for a tiny little tube.

Anonymous

• Haha I thought this one was funny too. I have "peach fuzz". It's light blond even though I am brunette. My husband calls mine a mustache. So when he says he has to shave, I tell him I do too. Sometimes it's not funny but he likes too pick about it. I also use one of those electric trimmers. I keep it in my purse so when I get in the car and see my eyebrows aren't quite right, I can fix them before going anywhere. Well the other day I looked "fuzzy". I looked first to see if nobody was looking. I run it over my lip quick, praying nobody saw me.lol. You think anyone would say anything if they did? I highly doubt it!
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I shave my peach fuzz. Can't help it, I have been doing it so long now.
    Anonymous

• I sell Avon and use the Skin So Soft hair facial removal gel. Its works wonders and it doesn't grow back all thick and stubbly (which is good since mine is blonde) its on clearance now for $1.99 its usually $6 if you wanna try it http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=31513&from=search&find_spec=hair%20removal&camp=200905&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1 use code fsany at checkout for free shipping hope it works for you girl!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I have my own norelco shaver.
    Anonymous

• I take a razor to it, but not every day.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Get it waxed that's what I do.
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 4:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol...Clover, I am an electrologist, and you are right...the only two things that can stimulate hair growth are hormones and blood supply...the hormones put the hair there and waxing just supplies the blood so hair can flourish...lol. P.S...I wax anyway...bad, I know.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2009