Advice Please!

I have an almost 4 year old stepson and I wanted to get him a book. Like one of those "I'm gonna be a big brother" books. But I didn't know if they had any that we're more appropriate for him that aren't like "mommy's having a baby" because he doesn't call me mommy and we don't want to confuse him. Any good books you can reccomend? TIA :)

Aman-Duh

Asked by Aman-Duh at 3:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i looked it up since noone was answering you its amazon.com but it has a few books on there you may be able to find what you are looking for

http://www.amazon.com/Look-Whos-Going-Big-Brother/dp/0974188212
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My son was 4 when his sister was born and he did really well with the movies. Sesame street has one, Dora the Explorer, Bear in the big blue house. Alot of the nikelodeon characters have them. But he never was one to sit down and look at a book either (untill he started reading on his own that is) Good luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009