I'M IN A SILLY AND WACKY MOOD

YES, IT'S WACKY TIME FOR ME. HAPPENS A LOT. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY JOKES OR FUNNY STORIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH?

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 3:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why don't rabbits make any noise while mating?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Because they have cotton balls.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you can call me nanerpuss nanerpuss and guess what i love pancakes!

:) i'm obsessed with that commercial
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• krazy..I think nanerpuss is such a dirty sounding word!! That commercial makes me laugh and I like the H&R block one where the people have 1 eye.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I have a funny story. I teach kindergarten and one day I had to go to a meeting and left my assistant in the room while the class was doing an art project. When I got back, I found two large hanks of hair, one blonde, one brown, lying on my desk. I was shocked speechless. The assistant explained that "Beth" had cut two her classmates hairdos instead of her paper. When I asked her why she cut these two little girls hair, she looked at me with these huge, innocent brown eyes and said, "My mommy would be mad if I cut MY hair." Priceless!!!!!
    portercreeksis

Answer by portercreeksis at 5:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009