my baby cries all day

Helo..my baby cries all day, only when he is hold he stops crying...what can i do? any advise? do i have to leave him crying or not? Is that normal? He is 5 months and 3 weeks old....Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My baby girl cried like this a good bit. She grew outta it. As long as he is fine and not hurt or needing something. I would carry on with my day as usual.
    Anonymous

• so does mine, he is about 4 months now. screams when i put him down. let me know when you figure it out, its driving me nuts.
    Mgirly84

Answer by Mgirly84 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I found at that age, excessive crying meant she needed more sleep. Try putting them down for more naps during the day. Maybe that will help.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Is he in good health? My son cried and wanted to be held when he had an ear infection. That was usually the only way I knew he had one because he didn't run fever with them. My daughter was lactose inolerant and we found out because she would have bouts of crying all during the day for no reason.
    portercreeksis

Answer by portercreeksis at 5:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009