panic

how can i deal with my panic attacks while being pregnant? does anyone get panic attacks while pregnant if so plz tell me things how it went

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wonder if this is like the preivous one hmm if so i bet your that 15 year old that smokes
    Anonymous

• I dont really get "panic attacks" per say...
    But i have REALLY bad anxiety about my pregnancy...
    Just about the health of my baby & fear about delivering a still born... Just alot of stuff.
    I talk about it though... If im stressing or something is really on my mind, i talk about it until i feel better.. I mean i will always have this anxiety until my little girl is here and in my arms... But even than ill have anxiety lol...
    Its just an amazing thing bringing a baby into the world and being as though its my first baby, i dont know what to expect...
    If you have real bad attacks just talk to your doctor about it & scope out some options...
    Good luck.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I never normally have panic attacks but I did several times with each of my two kids. I was in a public place most times so I just sat and waited them out until I could see again. Never had them any other time. I think it's probably a hormonal thing with me. Maybe your doctor could suggest something if you have them ordinarily.
    Anonymous

• i did this while pregnant it happened to me while in the car or in the store while in the store i got blurred vission and felt like i was gonna pass out a lot of the times i would go to the bathroom and put water on my face it helped some but my dr wouldnt let me take anything for it while pg and it sucked
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009