Should I be worried?

I usually get my period around the 23rd through the 25th of every month. It's the 27th and no period. I don't even really feel like it's coming. For the past few months, I've been having issues with my period with bleeding in between each cycle. Well, I bled on the 4th of February for just one day.

I don't think I'm pregnant. Every time my husband and I have sex, we use a condom and he always pulls out to go in the condom. We are very careful and haven't had any mishaps.

So, I don't know what to think. Should I give it some more time? I have a daughter who is almost 7 months old and I've been told that it can take up to a year for your period to get back to normal after having a baby.

Can you girls give me any advice? It would make me feel a lot better. Thanks!

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Health

• I would just wait. Your body is probably still getting back to normal.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My cycle is always strange in February. It comes twice, lasts for 10 days, or barely comes at all. Every other month is always totally normal, its just february, maybe it has something to do with the short month, daylight savings time on the way as well. I would see how next month goes before you get too worried
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009