Vitamins?

Im feeling really slugish lately. Im thinking my body is not getting everthing it needs. The only Vitamins Ive taken were the prenatals whike I was prego. So what do you take? Im not sure where to start.

mommy05300706

Asked by mommy05300706 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have taken prenatal vit. for the last 6 years. I strted them 3 years before I had my daughter and still take them and she is 3. They have everything you need!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 10:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Well, I'm 7m pp and I still take prenatals . . . why not? They are great for our bodies! And if we ever decide to have more children, our bodies will be well prepared. The only others I can think of are Women's One a Day, but I don't know what the difference between those and prenatals are . . . maybe the amount of folic acid?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• prenatals are the best, it has everything needed, i still take them and my baby is 3 mnths.
    Anonymous