• In the Spotlight:

Do you have the Wii Fit?

If so, what are your thoughts? We were thinking of getting the Wii specifically for the ability to have the Fit system (I currently have a PS2). Just wondering if anyone has it, uses it, and finds it to be as good as every says? I don't do gaming, so I only intend to use the Wii for the Fit and nothing more - especially since we do have a PS2 with lots of games.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and it's AWESOME.
    You can really get a *great* workout by going through all the sections and just doing one or two of the exercises... It is definitely worth the money if you have the motivation to keep going. Also, it's a lot of fun, especially if the rest of your family is willing to compete with you. :) The kids and I do our wii fit every day and DH tries to join in too.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 3:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I have it and I think it is worth it. Wii Fit is really cool and its fun so you tend to want to do it. Plus it has a calendar that tracks your progress so if you wanted you could log outside activity as well. I work up a sweat daily on it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The wi fit is awesome!!! I love that thing!! Ive already lost 10 lbs using it, and I got it for christmas. I love it so much. its so much fun. You dont even realize youre working out, and to me thats the best part of it
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yes, I love it and it truly does give you a work out, one of my friends has lost 15 pounds, but she has also been dieting. I would definetly reccomend it to anyone! its great for kids also
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yes and i love love love it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• We have a WII and love it. Its fun and we all get together as a family and use it , (Even grandma and grandpa!) Bowling is our family favorite and tennis.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The Wii is so cool we all play it and have a great time and I'm handicap and it helps my muscle movements and joints ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009