what are you having? (JUST FOR FUN) :)

Well I am 33 weeks and 4 days and this is my first child I love it the whole pregnancy thing well I am having a baby boy and I am so excited to hear what everyone is having so here are a few ?'s for you ladies just for fun.... 1. What are you having? 2. Did you want a boy or girl 3. does it matter the gender of your child your having? 4. How do you feel really? 5. What is the most exciting part to you about this pregnancy? 6. What is your due date. 7. Can you really wait?

I also know that most people are having boys this has to be boy season.. Thanks ladies and congrats and enjoy :)

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol cant wait at all we are having a girl Genevieve Emma i wanted a girl lol he wanted a boy but he wont admit it lol im 32 weeks tomorrow and im due april 25th im so ugh impaitent lol i want my baby girl lol i love how she rolls and kicks im just flat out excited
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• my due date is 04/13/09 ohh how I wish it was today or now I am so impatient i cant not tell you have thrilled I am and I just cant wait to have my baby boy in my arms and look him im his lil eyes.. I can not wait untill this is all over thats when the real fun starts and real excitment begans.....
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My due date is april seventh "09".
    I cant WAIT until she is here!
    Im having a little girl by the name of Mayah Noelle.
    Im 34 weeks & will be 35 on tuesday.
    I wanted a boy but im so happy to be having a baby girl.
    I feel like crap though & im always tired & very uncomfortable... Its been a rough pregnancy.
    But in the end the most exciting part is feeling her move & Getting everything ready for her arrival!
    I cant wait to see her!
    Congrats on your baby!! This is my first as well.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol husband would be jealouus lol i know he really wanted a boy but he is so excited to be having a girl he si jsut dreading the daddy please stagge lol i told him oh about th eage of 3 to well lol tilk he dies that is the stage lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• well 1. i wanted a boy thats what i got 2. I wanted a boy 3.To me it does matter the sex or gender of my child because I wanted to have a boy first and this is my first child. 4. Words cant explan I feel so excited and happy and joyful and I cant wait. 5. The most exciting part is feeling my baby move and how wonderful it is to know there is a living humanbeing inside of me and how mothernature works...so exciting to me. 6. My due date is 04/16/09. 7. No I can not wait at all........
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• alot of april mommies : ]
    Exciting!.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• im 31weeks having a boy due april 27th.
    i wanted alittle girl mainly because i already have alittle boy but in the end as long as i have a happy healthy baby it doesnt matter. Im excited and cant wait for our little guy to make his entrance into the world.
    i dont really enjoy being pregnant but i do enjoy feeling my baby move around inside my belly and watching it at night when i lay down for bed its pretty amazing.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol mommy2b ... im right there with you, I dont enjoy being pregnant at all... i have good days & bad days... But everyday is worth it to see my baby girl.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i am having a girl wanted a girl sense my oldest all she wanted was a sister so big deal for her so she has gotten her wish too me gender didn't matter too a point but hated too see my oldest heart broken if baby was a boy worked out for her thing i loved the most was my oldest was with me when i found out she was having a sister so she got too see her on the screen i am due may 16 but they are guessing she will be born 6 days early due too her size so may10 which would be too cute mothers day would be too perfect just counting the weeks now so exciting her name is going too be baylee lila-rose
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Im due july 16th and im having ANOTHER boy lol- this is number 5! lol- i wanted a girl but knew from the start that it was a boy- i kinda cared but now im kinda relieved its a boy- i know boys and can deal with them- i know all about the circumcision care and potty training- the toys and clothes that are good for them and all that stuff- with a girl i would have had to start all over! lol his names gonna be Caleb
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009