How do I get her to stop crying?

She loves being held. How do I get her to not be so spoiled? She is almost 8 months and this is getting old. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 10 months old and he used to be the same way. Actually is sometimes still. Is she crawling and/or standing up on things? I would put Colby in the middle of the room with toys and I would be on the other side doing whatever so he could still see me. As long as I am visible to him he is pretty content and plays with the toys or dog. Not sure if she is in her own bed, but I give him his pacifier and a toy for naptime and let him do his thing. He eventually falls asleep.
    cvcl

Answer by cvcl at 3:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• An exersaucer or jumperoo? My daughter would fight to get out of my arms and into her jumperoo at this age.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009